We are searching for Full Stack PHP developers to join our team. This position requires developers with skills and experience in building modern web applications using the latest back-end and front-end technologies.
- As a PHP Developer you are responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of a complex project modules.
- Should be able to work as an independent team member, capable of applying judgment to plan and execute your tasks.
- You must be organized and self focused, delivering on time and according to requirements and to provide user support as well.
- To build clean, well-designed, efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.
- Passion for contributing to all stages of the development life cycle – requirement gathering, coding, testing, bug fixing and deployment.
- Ensure the technology approach is in line with client and internal goals.
- Take ownership of technical problems: strengthen components across the development process and technology stack.
- Ability to handle multiple, competing priorities and meet deadlines.
- Self-starter with good communication, problem solving skills and willing to learn new technologies would be an added advantage.
- Strong experience with: JS, PHP, Linux, SQL (MySQL or PostGreSQL), HTML + CSS (SASS, LESS)
- Strong experience with any one of the PHP MVC frameworks like Yii2, CodeIgniter, Laravel, CakePHP.
- Experience with at least one major frontend framework or library and its associated pattern(s) (e.g. Backbone,js, React, Knockout.js, Ember, AngularJS)
- Comfortable with Linux concepts and command line tools.
- Strong experience with implementing responsive and adaptive design.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, SVN, etc.